- Council membership is an unpaid honorary position, serving for the national and public interest and for the realization of a peaceful unification.
- Council members should exhibit dignity in all areas, and they are banned from abusing their position to solicit personal requests or privileges.
- Those who display outstanding performance, including significant contributions to promoting national reconciliation and laying the groundwork for unification, are awarded a governmental medal and reward and receive a citation of the Chairperson.
- Council members are continuously provided with Unification Era, the magazine issued by the Secretariat, various materials explaining pending inter-Korean issues, and other documents on reunification.
- Council members have a duty to fulfill the roles and responsibilities of the PUAC.
- They should attend statutory conferences such as the General Assembly and regional conferences.
- They should actively implement and participate in various activities initiated by their respective Provincial Assembly and Municipal Chapter.
- Promoting national agreement and understanding on unification policy
- Spreading a shared understanding of inter-Korean policy and relations and the political landscape in the North
- Collecting public opinions on reunification for policy advice and proposals
- Nurturing the future generation for a united Korea
- Participating in unification culture projects to lay the groundwork for reunification
- Supporting inter-Korean interactions and cooperation programs to further relations
- Promoting national unity
How much are you satisfied with the information you have reviewed?